Snowmobile safari in the amazing Lyngen Alps
Enjoy a nice and quiet Snowmobile safari surrounded by the beautiful fjords and mountains of the amazing Lyngen Alps!
We pick you up in Tromso 8:50 am outside Scandic Ishavshotel and drive you to the Green Gold Villa in the Lyngen Alps by bus and ferry-boat (really nice panoramic drive).
Upon arrival, you get warm overalls, boots, helmets, and short snowmobile training.
Then we jump on our snowmobiles and drive along fjords and mountains for around 2 hours.
After snowmobiling, we serve you a warm expedition meal at the base-camp.
Finally we start our panoramic drive (back in Tromso 4 pm).
per adult from
What's included :
- Included: Round trip Tromso-Lyngen Alps, short snowmobile training, snowmobile safari, snowmobile guide in English, expedition meal, warm overalls, boots and helmets.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Everything that is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso Fjords, Tromso Norway
Enjoy a nice and quiet snowmobile excursion with (weather permitting) breathtaking views...
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Scandic Ishavshotel, Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :8:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important! You need to be in fair physical shape and have a regular car driver's licence to join this excursion.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Green Gold of Norway AS