Snowmobile Safari in the Nature - Afternoon start
Experience a thrilling, unforgettable trip riding a snowmobile. This is probably the best way to enjoy the beautiful nature of Lapland that surrounds Rovaniemi.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
- Snacks mentioned
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Solo driving safari for extra pay
- After the briefing, we ride behind our guide on snowy hillsides and in forests crossing frozen rivers and swamps. See a plenty of nature during this half day trip into the wilds!
You may drive or sit as a passenger as the snowmobiles are equipped with a passenger seat, too. This safari is suitable for all people who want to experience the nature and modern snowmobiles. Recommended.
For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license and right hand traffic regulations are valid on public tracks. It is possible to drive on waterways and private areas without drivng license. Our snowmobiles are the newest model of Lynx Adventurer ACE snowmobiles, modern, silent, ecologic and very easy to drive. Solo driving is an option.
Transfers from your hotel to the starting point and back, all equipment, winter clothes and boots and are included. Warm beverages and snacks are offered during the safari.
The first snowmobile was created during the 20th century. With the shape of a sledge, it was intended for work to drive over snow and icy roads where other vehicles were not able to go. Stronger and faster it quickly replaced the sled dogs as a modern mode of transport. Nowadays, snowmobiles are mostly used for recreation.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All gear provided by Lapland Welcome
- For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.