Snowmobile Safari to Husky Camp from Rovaniemi
This snowmobile safari will take you on a ride that takes you to a husky camp. On the way you will enjoy the beautiful winter scenery and you will make several stops to admire snowy nature. In the kennel you can pet the dogs and take photos of them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Coffee and biscuits
- Visit to a Husky Farm and a sled ride pulled by a Husky team
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
This is a great combination of 2 must to experience activities in Lapland. We will start our tour with snowmobile ride in wilderness for fun. then we will visit a local Husky Camp for a short sledge ride.
• Santa Claus Village, European Route E75, Rovaniemi 96930 Finland
Departure Point :From your centrally located Rovaniemi hotel
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.