Snowmobile Safari with Camp Troll
A Sustainable adventure under the Lyngen Alps. Few mountain regions can provide a more spectacular sight! These are the highest and steepest mountains in Northern-Norway and has wowed climbers and visitors for centuries. It's therefore incredibly important for us to preserve this region, and at Camp Troll sustainability is taken seriously. Our state of the art snowmobiles are very fuel efficient and produces little noise, keeping the air pollution and disturbance to wildlife at a minimum. Combining this with the Arctic Route shared transport makes the Co2 footprint at the lowest amount possible as of this moment. We are aware though that we are a part of the problem and not the solution, therefore we are now working on replacing all our snowmobile vehicles with electric ones for the future.
per adult from
What's included :
- Warm Clothing
- Lunch - A hot Soup and bread
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Baselayer Clothing
- Learn to ride your snowmobile in teams of two at Camp Troll, where as the name suggests everything is inspired by Trolls. You will enjoy a scenic transport with the the Arctic Route Bus on your way towards the Lyngen Alps, where you will be given warm clothing and instructions on how to handle your snowmobile before we head out on a 2 hour adventure into the backcountry. After you will be served a hot meal at Camp Troll and have the possibility to relax around the bonfire.
• The Lyngen Alps, Tromso 9060 Norway
• Warm Meal from Local Seasonal Produce - Vegetarian, Vegan and Other Dietary Requirements Catered For.
Departure Point :Scandic Ishavshotel, Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A Valid drivers licence is required to drive the Snowmobile
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.