Snowmobiling on Langjökull Glacier, Ice Cave and Bathing in the Secret Lagoon
Driving through the Geysir hot spring area from Reykjavik with it‘s boiling mud pits and spouting hot springs we head straight towards Langjökull glacier for a snowmobile tour. Let the snowfields take your breath away while enjoying the thrill of dashing across Europe‘s second-largest glacier. On the snowmobile tour, we make a stop to take a look inside the Glacier, an Ice cave which is located in the outskirts of Langjökull. An amazing insight into the second-largest glacier in Iceland. Our final stop is located by a small village called Flúðir where we will take a dip in a secret outdoor lagoon which is a natural thermal hot spring. Enjoy a luxurious bath to soothe away the day's cares. We never put more than 10 people on our tours, so you can enjoy a more personal experience.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional snowmobiling guide
- Use of helmet, warm overalls, hat and gloves
- Entrance to the Icecave.
- Towel at the Secret Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
What's excluded :
- Bathing suit
- Here you will take a 1 hour snowmobile drive on Icelands second largest Glacier.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Several Bus Stops in downtown Reykjavík. For further information see www.busstop.is or contact us through email.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Children over 6 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we recommend warm layers, waterproof gear, hat and gloves)
- Good walking boots or shoes are recommended
- Please remember to bring a bathing suit for the Secret Lagoon visit (alternatively you can rent one at own expense)
- Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile
- You must have a valid drivers license to drive a snowmobile
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.