Snowshoe Alaska Wilderness Adventure
Join me snowshoeing, buckle up the snowshoes and we’ll hike and walk through the forest, up the mountains, across the frozen rivers and tundra.
At the end of our trek enjoy some homemade cookies and hot chocolate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snowshoes / Hiking Polls
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot Chocolate
- Some winter gear availble - must let us know in advance
What's excluded :
- Cold Weather Gear
- Good Winter Boots - (Not UGG's)
Looking for a snow sport that will allow you to tour Alaska’s beautiful landscape and scenery? Snowshoeing is a great way to explore the wilderness and experience all of Alaska’s natural beauty. Enjoy a beautiful Snowshoe Journy through trails along the Tanana River and through a historic Alaska village on the hillside where you will see a living style of years past.
Departure Point :Tanana Wayside and Boat Launch, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in Fairbanks or you can meet us out there, the choice is up to you.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.