Snowshoe hiking in Oslomarka, explore authentic nature
Snowshoe hiking is an ancient and traditional way of moving in areas with lots of snow. On this tour you will explore wild nature areas outside the beaten track, but still be close to the Norwegian capital. You might also encounter wildlife such as moose on the way and you might pass hilltops with excellent view over Oslo and the Oslofjord. On the evening tours there is also the possibility to see the Northern light, if conditions are right. An easy accessible and genuin Norwegian outdoor experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snowshoes, sticks, transport, guide, a light meal.
What's excluded :
- Bring warm clothes and something to drink.
We pick you up in the centre of Oslo for transport to the starting point of the hike. There you'll learn how to use the snowshoes and sticks before we start hiking among snow-covered pine trees in deep forests. We might spot moose and other wildlife, or see traces of them. At lunch we'll make a campfire and serve a light meal. You'll have a nice experience in beautiful nature and learn about Norwegian outdoor life and the wildlife that inhabits this area. We also do overnight tours with accommodation in cozy but basic cabins in the forest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Akershusstranda 13 in Oslo, a few of minutes walk from the City Hall Square.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ousland Oslo Outdoor