Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland
Escape the rainy city weather and step into a winter wonderland just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver. Our guided snowshoe tours offer an exciting way to discover a snowy winter paradise in the North Shore of Vancouver. Join us and venture through the snow-covered forests and majestic mountains.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hot drink of tea, cocoa or coffee
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Vancouver hotels only)
What's excluded :
- From downtown Vancouver we set off on the short and scenic drive high into the mountains. Arriving at the lodge, we give a short demonstration on the equipment before we begin our snowshoe adventure. Put your snowshoes on and follow us into the serene beauty of a natural winter playground. Breathe in the crisp, fresh winter air and feel the powder crunch beneath your feet as we hike through the forest. Along the way we learn about the rich culture of the Squamish First Nation who have flourished for thousands of years in this wild and rugged landscape. Our route ventures off the beaten path and meanders beneath the ancient giants of the old growth forest.
Experience a world away from the crowded ski slopes and appreciate the peace and tranquility of this winter wonderland. We rest for a while in the snowy forest and enjoy a snack and a hot drink of cocoa, tea or coffee. Relive your jovial youth and build a snowman, make a snow angel or start a snowball fight. Following our break we make our way back through the forest and return to the lodge. We take the short drive back to downtown Vancouver, stopping along the way for a magnificent panoramic view over the city.
Snowshoeing is the easiest way to experience the magic of winter in the mountains and it is fun for all ages and abilities. Basically if you can walk, you can snowshoe! It is as a mix of fun, challenge, and learning, combined with the simple enjoyment of being outside in nature.
We offer direct pick up from any downtown Vancouver hotel or centrally located transit station. If there is not a tour time to suit your schedule, please do not hesitate to ask and we will try our best to accommodate you. We also offer moonlight tours on select days.
Departure Point :Centrally located Vancouver hotels
Departure Time :10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for winter conditions.
- Dress Winter clothing, warm coat or jacket, hat and gloves, dress in layers, hiking boots/leather boots or sneakers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.