Snowshoe Trip in the Wilderness
Explore the Arctic wilderness on snowshoes and feel the white silence of nature that surrounds you. This tour is perfect for whoever wants to experience the Arctic serenity and get away from their daily routine.
Sticking to our philosophy, all our tours and activities are limited to small groups (8 guests/tour max) in order to get the best and most memorable experience of Lapland. We refuse mass tourism, and you will never end up in big groups -even in peak season!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Winter Clothing
- Winter Boots
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Put on your snowshoes and get ready for a relaxing experience into the wilderness! This tour allows you to really feel what it is to head deep into the Arctic nature. With your professional guide, you will snowshoe through old forests and along frozen rivers, looking for wildlife and steps left in the snow.
During this tour, you will not only learn how to walk on snowshoes but also some basic survival and fire making skills! No need of matches or lighter, your tour guide will chop wood and show you how to make fire with natural materials found in the nature that surrounds you (this can be done in conditions as cold as -30C !).
This tour is perfect for nature-lovers and all those who are looking for a relaxing walk. It is also a great opportunity for those of you who are photo enthusiasts, so please bring your cameras along!
• Lapland, Lapland
Departure Point :Kansankatu 14, 96100 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to the start time. We will inform you about your pick-up time at least one day before the activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.