Together we determine in advance where the trip will go. This can be the area around Ruka, or for example the Oulanka National Park. Our backpacks are filled with equipment for snowshoe walking, some goodies for on the road and extra clothing to put on when sitting at the campfire. We will enjoy the campfire on the way back from the area of Ruka or Oulanka National Park. Preparing hot-pot coffee, and with that the dough which we will bring with us is baked into a delicious sweet currant bread based on a traditional Finnish recipe. In the meantime we have a nice chat about the unique experience in the beautiful nature of Ruka and the Oulanka National Park of Finland.
Join us in this unique experience! Discover the hidden places in Finland and book directly!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Discover the hidden places!
Snowshoe walking in Finland.
When the Finnish country is covered with a beautiful snow blanket this is an exceptional example of tranquil beauty. But because of this snow, not every place is easily accessible. Or is it? If you go snowshoe walking, you will discover surprising places that you would have never visited otherwise!
Departure Point :Ronkaisenrannantie 4, 93999 Kuusamo, Finland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Friday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.