The Snowshoe tour is perfect If you are a new-beginner on snow, who is seeking a more laidback and slow-paced winter holiday. At the summit there will be time for a break, where we will serve a classic Norwegian touring snack and hot juice from local berries. Here you will get the chance to take in the magnificent view of the Sandnes mountain plateau, and down to Langfjorden, the arctic fjord by the Snowhotel.
One of the things that are unique with snow, is that it works as a log - a map of recent activity in the area. This means it lets us see the tracks of the arctic animals which roams the wilderness of northern Norway. Among the tracks we may find are those of grouse, hare, fox, moose and reindeer. If we are lucky, we may even get a glimpse of the animal itself.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
On this excursion we will traverse up into the mountain ranges overlying the Snowhotel, walking through different types of snow. Take in the tundra and track the local wildlife. The Snowshoe tour is perfect If you are a new-beginner on snow, who is seeking a more laidback and slow-paced winter holiday.
Departure Point :Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.