Snowshoeing at Crystal Mountain by Mount Rainier
Outdoor experiences in the winter can be intimidating! What to wear, how to not get lost and what to do! We make it easy. Our guides are certified Wilderness First Responders and have avalanche training to keep you safe. They know the routes and offer tips and advice on how to prepare for a wonderful day of snowshoeing! Crystal Mountain is known for it's ideal snow conditions and the ski lodge and outdoor fire pits offer many options for warm up after playing in the snow!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snowshoes & Trekking Poles
- Gondola Ticket
What's excluded :
Always wanted to try snowshoeing but didn't know where to start? Eager to enjoy the beauty of winter?
We'll journey from downtown Seattle to Crystal Mountain Ski Resort where we'll strap on our snowshoes and go adventuring on the trails. No experience is necessary to enjoy snowshoeing! It's nearly as easy as walking and is a great way to enjoy the outdoors in winter. Crystal Mountain is just outside Mount Rainier National Park and is known for it's white powder, scenic Gondola rising 2,400 feet, and epic views of Mount Rainier on a clear day.
After the snowshoe there is an option to hop on the Gondola for a trip up to the top. Gondola ride is purchased separately at the ticket window.
Your safety: Masks are required while in the car for our guide's safety and yours. Once we hit the slopes, masks will be required where we can't socially distance. We follow all state health guidelines and those safety policies in place at Crystal Mountain. Additionally, we are running all our trips as private. Meaning it's just your group and our guide.
Check @_adventuresinseattle on Instagram for more photos!
• Crystal Mountain, Crystal Mountain, Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from hotels, vacation rentals, Airbnb, VRBO, and private residences within the Seattle area. If you are experiencing Seattle, there's a good chance we'll be able to provide your transportation to Crystal Mountain. Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with respiratory problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Group size is limited to no more than four people including the guide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.