Snowshoeing day tour to the Rila Lakes
Our 1-day snowshoeing adventure to the Rila Lakes gives you the opportunity to experience an enjoyable day outdoors in the winter charm of the Rila National Park. It will be an exciting active day out in the nature with a lot of fun and spectacular panoramas. The frosty day ends with a swim in hot mineral waters!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snowshoes and hiking poles
- Mountain guiding fee
- Round chairlift ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Termal pool entrance fee
- Personal equipment
Early start, drive from Sofia to Panichishte area in Rila Mountains – 1,5 hours. Chair lift up to 2140 m. 3-4 hours walk around the lakes. We start walking along the Dry Ridge until we reach the Kidney Lake. Further we descent near the Trefoil Lake, the Fish Lake, the old Seven Lakes Hut and above the Bottom Lake back to the start point. Lift down to Pionerska Hut. Optional stop at the thermal pools of Sapareva Banya on the way to Sofia. Arrival around 19-20h.
• Seven Rila Lakes, 2650 Sapareva Banya Rila Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.