Snowshoeing Day Trip in Bodo, Northern Norway
Snowshoeing is a good way to enjoy the snow if you are not steady on a pair of skis. The snowshoe trip is fully guided, and we’ll provide you with the necessary gear. To maximise your chances of having a great experience, it’s important to dress warmly.
Daytime Snowshoe Trips. This is a great way to enjoy the winter landscape and the Arctic wilderness near Bodø. We’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the nature, and on a guided tour you can immerse yourself in new knowledge about the Norwegian nature.
Arctic Night Snowshoe Hike. A bit adventurous? Then consider a mysterious evening snowshoe hike, which could be your chance to see the Northern Lights. You’ll then get a feeling of a winter night above the Arctic Circle. During the hike, we’ll stop by for a break, make an open fire and enjoy a hot drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Snowshoes, hiking poles and gaiters
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
You’ll get lots of fresh air, some exercise and at the same time enjoy snowy forests, silence and wilderness. Bodø offers a wide variety of tour options. We will choose the right one depending on the weather, snow conditions and the group. Winter walking nearby Bodø is a good choice if you want to spend a day outdoors during your visit to Northern Norway.
• Nordland Turselskap, Nerbrekka 4, Bodo 8011 Norway
Departure Point :Tollbugata 13, 8006 Bodø, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. To run this tour, a minimum of two people must book.
- A maximum of 15 people per bookingA moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.