Snowshoeing on Trebevic Mountain from Sarajevo
Strap on a pair of snowshoes and get ready to see some of the best views of Sarajevo from the top of Trebevic Mountain on this 5-hour guided tour from the Bosnian capital. This tour is run with a maximum of 15 people so that you can enjoy personalized attention from your guide, and includes all equipment, lunch, snacks, and hot beverages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee or tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Equipment: pair of snowshoes, walking poles, and gaiters
- A fully-equipped and experienced English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the Mountain Hut
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trebević, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Trebevic, the Olympic mountain in Sarajevo vicinity, is probably the most popular one as offers the best views on city and valley down below, on a clear day. Besides today's hike, we will visit the remains of the Olympic luge track at the end of the day.
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Inat kuća, Veliki Alifakovac 1, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.