Snowshoeing tour in Pyhätunturi
On this tour you will get to experience the snowy wilderness of Finnish Lapland and access the untouched snow with ease by using modern snowshoes. Enjoy hot drinks and local snack while on the tour!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Equipment (Snowshoes & Poles)
- Warm drinks (tea or hot berry juice)
What's excluded :
Learn to snowshoe in Pyhätunturi area. Access the untouched snow to experience the beautiful arctic wilderness and enjoy complimentary hot beverages and Nordic snacks on the go.
On this tour we will access the snowy wilderness with snowshoes and wander in a relatively easy winter terrain around the Pyhätunturi area looking for animal tracks in the snow and enjoying the tranquil wilderness Lapland has to offer.
We will use modern lightweight TSL snowshoes which have adjustable bindings that fit to most winter or hiking boots. The tour takes about two and a half hours and includes a light lunch accompanied with hot beverages to keep you warm and energised during the tour.
Earlier experience with snowshoes is not needed on this tour.
The activity is organised in Pyhätunturi area which has amazing terrain for various outdoor winter activities.
Departure Point :Isokuru 1, 98530 Pelkosenniemi, Finland
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.