Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon
This half-day tour is an easy morning introduction to snowshoeing in Kootenay National Park where you can admire the dramatic colours of Marble Canyon, worn away over centuries by the rushing waters of Tokumn Creek. This small-group tour includes round-trip transportation from Banff, snowshoes, hot chocolate and a uniquely Canadian treat - hot maple taffy made in the snow by your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hiking pole
- Hot chocolate and a maple taffy treat
- Return transport from Banff
- Small group size (up to 12 guests per guide)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marble Canyon, Kootenay Highway 93, Kootenay National Park, British Columbia V0A 1M0 Canada
See frozen Marble Canyon, before exploring further along the trails in the deeper snow. Your guide will also make a maple taffy treat in the snow.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Guests should dress in ski wear for this trip including a winter jacket, ski pants, hats, mittens, and warm winter boots.
- Near public transportation
- All children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by someone 18 years and older.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or guardian of any child under the age of 18.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.