Snowy Valley Private Tour from Santiago
Through this private tour we will visit the Valle Nevado, one of the most recent and modern ski centers in Chile.
We will leave Santiago and enter to the 40 curves road to reach this ski center, also passing through Farellones, one of the few mountain towns in Chile and finishing our day at the Valle Nevado surrounded by snow and mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off from selected hotels
- Professional Guide
- Private Transportation
What's excluded :
- Ski Centers Entrance & Ski Activities Tickets
- Clothes & Equipment Rent
- Tips and other extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Camino Valle Nevado, Lo Barnechea, Región Metropolitana, Chile
you will be picked up for our private guide in your hotel at Santiago; we will head towards the Andes Mountains, through of forty curves route.
As we move along our trip, we can appreciate the City of Santiago from the height and breathe the pure mountain air.
Stop At: Farellones, Farellones, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Around 10:00 AM we will arrive at Farellones, one of the few mountain villages in Chile. It is located at 2700 meters above sea level, originated in 1937 as a small village in the commune of Lo Barnechea. You can explore the town with the help of your private guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Colorado, Lo Barnechea, Región Metropolitana, Chile
We will continue our way to Valle Nevado, making an earlier stop to visit the famous center of El Colorado.
Currently, it has 112 slopes and a skiable area of 1,100 hectares, making it considered one of the best ski centers in Chile.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Valle Nevado, Valle Nevado, Santiago Metropolitan Region
From the las stop, we will take 20 more curves to finally reach the ski center located 3000 meters above sea level.
The Valle Nevado ski center has one of the largest skiable areas in South America, few years ago, the slopes have been expanded and a snow park and halfpipe have been created.
Valle nevado center Is considered one of the most modern on the continent, you will have free time for lunch and explore the center and all the activities you prefer as acrobatic skiing, freestyle skiing, ski jumping and snowboarding (This activities are not included on price).
In the afternoon we will be returning to Santiago, arriving at approximately 6 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring Money for extra expenses
- Ski practice at your level of resistance is optional.
- The snowy season in Valle Nevado is from June to September.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.