São Francisco River Canyon - Xingó
The Xingó Canyon emerged after the damming of the waters of the São Francisco River in order to build the Xingó Hydroelectric Power Plant, which was inaugurated in 1994. From there the perfect combination was created: the sacred waters of one of the most important rivers in the country. - the San Francisco - with lush and imposing rock walls.
The tour starts early at 06:30 am leaving the hotels towards the pier to embark on the Catamaran Rei do Cangaço or Delmiro Gouveia. A local guide will lead us to tell a little about the curiosities of the place and introduce us to Pedra do Gavião, Morro dos Macacos, Pedra do Japones and the impacting Paradise of Talhado.
After having known the place that "the backlands turned into the sea", the tour ends and we return to the hotel with estimated arrival time at 19:00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- IN / OUT Transfers From Hotels In Aracaju
- Boat Ticket
- Guide In Portuguese, English And Spanish
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Xingo Canyons, Sao Francisco River, Caninde de Sao Francisco, State of Sergipe 49820-000 Brazil
Pass By: Caninde de Sao Francisco, Caninde de Sao Francisco, State of Sergipe
Canindé de São Francisco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in hotels on the edge of Aracaju
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.