São Miguel dos Milagres
● ⛵ SÃO MIGUEL DOS MILAGRES - It is one of the oldest settlements in Alagoas and was colonized during the Dutch invasion. It is about 37 kilometers from Maragogi, and access is via the AL-101 highway.
Undoubtedly, it is one of the most beautiful places on the Costa do Corais, but it is not part of the itinerary of most tourists, whether they like it or not, this is a positive factor, because thus the Alagoas paradise remains reserved for few tourists and manages to maintain its atmosphere calm and full of charm.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Raft ride
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sao Miguel dos Milagres, Sao Miguel dos Milagres, State of Alagoas
Raft ride on site
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Porto de Galinhas, Ipojuca - PE, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departures: Hotels or inns in Porto de Galinhas (Ipojuca), Boa Viagem (Recife) or Piedade (Jaboatão dos Guararapes).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/7/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.