Soap and Olive Oil Experience
Tour at the soap museum located in the countryside of Sciacca, including a soap making workshop, where you can prepare your own little soap bar. At the end there will be a class of extra virgin olive oil testing, concluding the experience with a light Aperitivo under the olive trees.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Light Aperitivo
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You will experience a tour at the soap museum which is an old, restored 19th century building with high ceilings and original stonework, set up in the heart of the sicilian countryside, in Sciacca, surrounded by olive trees with gorgeous view. It is a perfect combination of history, science and technicalities of soap making. The tour is a journey of 5000 years through the history and different cultures of the world from the discovery of soap making untill the soap used nowadays. Then you will also do a soap making workshop, where you can prepare your own little soap bar. At the end there will be a class of extra virgin olive oil testing, concluding the experience with a light Aperitivo under the olive trees.
Departure Point :At the entrance of the Soap Museum
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.