Soberania National Park, Monkey Island and Indian Village from Panama City
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Panama City and experience the jungle. Visit Soberania National Park and Monkey Island before stopping at an authentic Indian village to spend some time with the locals. This is a unique glimpse into the real Panama and only a day trip away from Panama City!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Soberania National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soberania National Park, Area Canalera de Gamboa, Panama City Panama
Known for its huge variety of birds (the Audubon Society's annual bird count once spotted over 500 species in 24 hours!), Soberania National Park is full of wildlife and is a wonderful place to watch for monkeys, sloths, eagles, and plenty more. There’s no denying that this spot in the Panama jungle really is the jackpot for animal lovers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monkey Island, Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
You’ll also catch a boat out to Monkey Island – doesn’t take a genius to guess what you’ll find here! Keep your eyes peeled to spot a number of different species of monkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chagres National Park, Carretera Madden, Colon Panama
Next, you will continue your tour up the Chagres River to an authentic Indian village. This will be an opportunity for you to get in touch with the local community, and learn all about their culture, customs, history, and more. As part of the visit, you’ll take a short hike along the trails through the rainforest to learn about how the local plants are used for medicinal purposes. With your local guide by your side through this adventure, you’ll learn plenty about the culture around you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :American Trade Hotel & Hall, Av Central, Panamá, Panama
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.