SOCIAL DISTANCING: Private Walking Tour: Newcastle
At Experience North, the safety & health of our guests are of paramount importance to us. This, of course, has always been the case, but following the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic of 2020, we are ensuring more policies are in place & adhered to during all our tours.
Discover Newcastle and explore one of the greatest cultural cities in the country - fantastic museums, art galleries, public spaces - world-class architecture from classical to post-modern as well as some brilliant history from Romans to today... Experience this great city with your knowledgeable, approachable & trained tour guide.
This tour is customizable and you can choose start/end points within the city centre as well as start/end times within the allocated 2 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional, local tourist guide
- Tailor-made: choose your start/end points within the city
- Social Distancing (where possible)
- Stops designed with lower footfall traffic at key locations
What's excluded :
- Entry fees
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St James' Park, 1 Barrack Road Strawberry Place, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4SE England
Newcastle United FC football stadium
Stop At: Grey's Monument, 26 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6AE England
Monument to Earl Grey (he of the tea!)
Stop At: Central Arcade, Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AF England
Beautiful shopping arcade (just a walk-through though ;))
Stop At: Grainger Market, Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5QQ England
Victorian covered market - incl. oldest and smallest M&S in the world
Stop At: Newcastle Castle, The Black Gate Castle Garth Castle Garth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1RQ England
The castle that gave the city it's name.
Stop At: The Tyne Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne England
one of 7 bridges to be seen spanning the river in the city
Stop At: Sage Gateshead, St. Marys Square Gateshead Quays, Gateshead NE8 2JR England
Philharmonic concert hall incl. cafe, souvenir shop and WC.
Stop At: Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead Quays South South Shore Road, Gateshead NE8 3BA England
contemporary art galley with great visitor viewing platform
Departure Point :Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5DB, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We would begin your private tour at the hotel and end in a location convenient to you.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :1: Gateshead Millennium Bridge, S Shore Rd, Gateshead NE8 3BA, UK
2: Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5DB, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.