SoCoHo Half Day Jeep Safari- Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling
Our Socoho Half Day Tour includes a round trip transfer in our Safari Jeep/SUV. You will kayak through our mangrove lagoon which leads to our private beach. Enjoy a short boat ride out to Cades Reef Antigua’s most vibrant barrier where we guarantee you some of the best snorkeling you’ll ever experience. At the end of the tour, a light snack is served.
A sumptuous Caribbean lunch is optional and is served at the end of the tour on the beach at an additional cost of USD $10.00. Orders must be placed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the tour.
Walk with: Comfortable clothes & footwear, sunscreen, towel, insect repellent, and swimwear.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Light refreshments
- Driver & Tour Guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cades Bay, Cades Bay, Saint Mary Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Home of the Black Pineapple, the sweetest pineapple in the world
It was not until the late 1960’s that the Ministry of Agriculture diversified the operations from small farms to a government-owned Agricultural Station. In 1983, a production and management plan was formulated. It was during this period that Cades Bay was at its peak, with 20 acres of crop under production. Our ‘Antiguan Black Pineapples’ can be taken with you at the end of your holidays.
Pass By: Fig Tree Drive, Central Antigua Antigua
Fig Tree drive is the best drive in Antigua! Fig is basically the Antiguan name for bananas, but the road is lined with lots of tropical fruit trees such as guavas, mangoes, oranges, and coconuts. Fig Tree Drive in Antigua is the major road opposite the pink coral Catholic Church just outside the town of Liberta, north of Falmouth.
An Amazing view!
Departure Point :South Coast Horizon, Cades Bay, St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offered
ALL HOTELS IN ANTIGUA - Front DeskExotic Antigua - Cruise Ship Pier Jolly Harbor - Old Grand Princess CasinoPorts
- Nevis St. Port, St. John's Antigua
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adul
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.