Sofia Famous City Landmarks PhotoWalks Tour
The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Surrounded by onion-domed churches, Soviet architecture and Ottoman mosques, Sofia has today become a modern and youthful city boasting with life. Habitation of the city dates as far back as 7000 BC and holds apparent witness thereof with its Roman ruins in the centre of the city. Sofia has plenty of interesting offerings for the discerned photographer.
Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience we will make sure that your time with us will be memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and have learned about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
On our stroll through the city you will get a chance to photograph the biggest and incredibly picturesque orthodox cathedral on the Balkan peninsula, St. Alexander Nevski. You will be guided to a variety of famous places and photogenic sites including the National Theatre and iconic communist buildings around the Nezavisimost square. These are just a few of the places you will discover as our professional photographer guides you through the city and points you to all our favourite places of Sofia.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1463 Ndk, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.