Sofia Full Day Tour
Visit Boyana Church, Historical Museum, St.Alexander Nevski Memorial church, St. Sofia church, St. George Rotunda
Sofia is the contemporary capital of Bulgaria. Its population grew rapidly during the Communist-Socialist era (1944-1989) - at the time of its liberation from the Turks in 1878, the population of the city was 11,649 inhabitants and for a few decades after that the city experienced large population growth mainly from other regions of the country.During World War 2, Sofia was bombed by allied air crafts in late 1943 and early 1944. As a consequence of the invasion of the Soviet Red Army, Bulgaria's government, which was allied with Germany, was overthrown.The transformations of Bulgaria into a People's Republic in 1946 and Republic of Bulgaria marked significant changes in the city's appearance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide-driver
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of History
- Entry/Admission - Saint Nikolas Russian Church (Tsurkva Sveta Nikolai)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boyana Church, 3 Boyansko Ezero Str., Sofia 1616 Bulgaria
The Boyana Church is a medieval Bulgarian Orthodox church situated on the outskirts of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, in the Boyana quarter. In 1979, the building was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Museum of History, ul.Vitoshko lale 16, Sofia 1618 Bulgaria
The National Historical Museum in Sofia is Bulgaria's largest museum. It was founded on 5 May 1973. A new representative exhibition was opened in the building of the Court of Justice on 2 March 1984, to commemorate the 13th centenary of the Bulgarian state.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Nikolas Russian Church (Tsurkva Sveta Nikolai), 3 Tsar Osvobotiel blvd At the intersection of Rakovska and Tsar Osvoboditel Streets, Sofia Bulgaria
The Russian Church, officially known as the Church of St Nicholas the Miracle-Maker, is a Russian Orthodox church in central Sofia, Bulgaria, situated on Tsar Osvoboditel Boulevard
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel/accommodation. Please provide the exact address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.