Soft Hiking in the Heart of the Sila with hiking guide
Our environmental hiking guide will take you to discover the Sila National Park. You enter the green and uncontaminated heart of the Sila through woods of centuries-old beech trees, streams of crystalline water, flowers and plants. The trail will cross a mixed forest of larch and alder trees, streams and wooden bridges. The route is suitable for everyone and not too demanding.
Our environmental guide will propose an eco-sensory journey: through the smells, the sounds, the lights and the tactile sensations will be solicited to make the total experiential involvement incredibly symbiotic.
At the end of the trek we will stop to taste the typicality of the Sila plateau, with local cheeses, meats, and the typical sausage sandwich.
At the end of the lunch, transfer by car to your hotel, or airport or train station
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Specialized Hiking Guide
- Lunch - Sack lunch with typical Silani products
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sila National Park
What's excluded :
- A small backpack
- Sneakers or trekking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sila National Park, Via Nazionale snc Lorica, 87055, San Giovanni in Fiore Italy
We would take you to discover a landscape of incredible beauty. You will walk along the paths of the park enjoying, one step after another, the countless natural wonders that characterize these places. You will admire the colors, the sounds, the smells and all the floristic and faunistic richness of some of the most uncontaminated woods of Italy.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Via Nazionale, 59, 87055 Lorica CS, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
You can take the pick up from any hotel in the area of Cosenza, Crotone and Paola and also from the train station of Paola, if you select this option in the booking.Airports
- S Eufemia Airport, Catanzaro Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.