Soft Rafting on Adda River
We will boat on the rafts for about 5Km along the big, gentle Adda river. This stretch of river is in a very green contest, part of the Northern Adda park, at the end of Adda river valley, where the waters slow down and it becomes more placid, but in an unexpected and remarkable environmental context. From the rafts you will see river and nature from a new, unique view.
Moreover, during the descent there will be breaks for diving and play funny water games.
At the end of the activity, we will also see the famous Leonardo Da Vinci ferry, able to cross the river without any engines.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
You will explore the big and gentle Adda river with a rafting boat. Navigate a river is the best way to discover the nature of Parco Adda Nord, from a new point of view!
With our shuttle, from the meeting point in Imbersago, we will reach the town of Brivio, where the descent of the river starts. After the technical briefing and the dressing of the equipment, we will start the river experience up to Imbersago. While paddling, we will observe the nature of Northern Adda Park. During the activity there will be breaks to dive and to play funny water games. At the end of the descent, close to Imbersago, we will also see the famous Leonardo Da Vinci ferry.
Departure Point :Via Resegone, 23898 Imbersago LC, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.