Soft trekking tour
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in learning about the culture where I have been. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture of Myanmar. Everything you observe in Myanmar when you are travelling is precious things in your belonging.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Trekking guide, Water bottles and wet towels
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, accommodation, lunch and dinner
- Driving to Pyin Oo Lwin that takes 2 hours to reach the starting point of Trekking and around 3 and half hours of the trek on the way there are 3 main Waterfalls which we can rest and view the natural waterfall. Not too hard and not too soft trekking tour. While you reached the waterfall which never fail to enchant the visitors. After coming back from trekking take a rest at the National Kandawgyi Gardens and come back to your hotel at Mandalay.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.