Sogndal Ebike Adventure
This Lokel Bikes trip is a fantastic way to experience the nature around Sogndal, from the fjord up to the mountains. You will glide easily up from town on high quality ebikes, getting great views of the surrounding mountains and down to the Sognefjord. When you reach the highest point, you then get the funnest part of the trip - a long downhill all the way back to the edge of the Sognefjord. When you get back down to sea level, all you will want to do is pedal straight back up again!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- We rent out premium quality ebikes which are very enjoyable to cycle. You will glide easily up the hilly terrain in the area and be able to enjoy the amazing views. Alongside the ebike, you will recieve a helmet to wear also. You can cycle our suggested circular route, which takes you from the edge of the Sognefjord up into the beautiful surroundings of the Sogndal Valley. From the highest point, after snapping some pictures down to the fjord, you will enjoy a fast and fun downhill, taking you over the Sogndalselva river and all the way back down to the Sognefjord!
Departure Point :Dampskipskaien Cafe , Bar, Bryggjegota 6, 6856 Sogndal, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.