Soho Historic Pubs Tour
Welcome to London’s famous Soho - a mixture of Broadway, Amsterdam, Vegas and Hollywood all rolled into one.
Experience British pub culture at its best as we raise enjoy a drink or two at venues made famous by the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Ella Fitzgerald, and even Mozart himself.
Come see why Soho is one of the world’s most iconic entertainment districts, where the rich and famous have rubbed shoulders with the down and out for over 300 years!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soho, London England
See where David Bowie, John Lennon, and the Who all recorded, where Mozart lived and composed and we'll pop in for a drink where the Rolling Stones, Beatles, Jimi Hendrix (and so many others) partied the night away.
We'll also see where Karl Marx used to live and have a pint at the pub where George Orwell wrote 1984.
Enjoy true English beers and ales at traditional English pubs in the most infamous and eclectic of London's central neighborhoods.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :5 Piccadilly Circus, West End, London W1D 7ET, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.