Sol Duc Falls Guided Tour in Olympic National Park
The Sol Duc River is one of the largest watersheds in Olympic National Park and provides visitors one of the most dramatic and beautiful waterfall displays in the park. After a scenic 1 hour 10 minute van tour to reach the Sol Duc Valley, our Olympic Hiking Co. guide will lead a 2-3 mile roundtrip guided hike to Sol Duc Falls and beyond. Within this stunning river valley, our group will hike amongst the towering old growth forestry eventually reaching a rustic log bridge that crosses the Sol Duc River with a breathtaking view of the iconic Sol Duc Falls.
per adult from
What's included :
- State and Local Retail Sales Tax
- Certified and trained naturalist hiking guide
- Narration throughout the tour
- Roundtrip transportation in spacious, modern 15 passenger van
- Optional 1-2 mile guided hiking tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sol Duc Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Crescent Lake, Lake Crescent Rd, Olympic National Park, WA 98363
After departing Port Angeles, a significant portion of our 1 hour 10 minute drive into the Sol Duc Valley will feature gorgeous views of the mountainous Lake Crescent as we drive along the southern shoreline.
Stop At: Sol Duc Falls, Olympic National Park, WA
Our naturalist hiking guide will lead the group on the beautiful one-mile trail through massive old-growth forests until reaching the rustic nature bridge that crosses the Sol Duc River. There, we will enjoy an incredible view of the mighty Sol Duc Falls and explore other nearby viewpoints. Overall, the hike typically is 2-3 miles roundtrip.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Port Angeles Visitor Center, 121 E Railroad Ave, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Olympic Hiking Co. operates the tour rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather not permitted.
- Weather forecast can be unpredictable, please extra warm layers and/or water resistant outwear.
- Our van and the hiking trails are not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meet-up location: Port Angeles Visitor Center 121 E Railroad Ave, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.