Solar Whisper Daintree River Crocodile and Wildlife Cruise
1 hour Daintree River wildlife and crocodile cruise on the only solar electric boat on the Daintree river. The boat it is nice and quiet and there are no petrol fumes or exhaust , it is also good for getting close to the wildlife without disturbing it. We aim to treat this fragile ecosystem with respect and have minimal impact, our boat does not create a wake so we do not erode the mangroves. We are the only boat with "Croc Cam"; a digital video with a very good zoom for showing hard to see animals on a big screen. Wildlife includes Salt Water Crocodiles, snakes, frogs, and birds and also interpretation of the mangrove environment. The business is locally family owned and operated and has been going since 2002. We offer a unique eco experience with minimal impact; see, hear and smell nature at its best. We also offer longer two or three hour cruises by bookings only, maximum 10 people great for photography or those that want a longer more personalised tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver guide, admission ticket, Commentary, River cruise, Small group tour, Local Tea & Coffee,
- Entry/Admission - Solar Whisper Wildlife and Crocodile Cruises on the Daintree river
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up, insect repellant and raincoats (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Solar Whisper Wildlife and Crocodile Cruises on the Daintree river, shop 2 Cape Tribulation Rd, Lower Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Daintree River Crocodile & Wildlife Cruise
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :362 Cape Tribulation Rd, Lower Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- On the vessel, social distancing is not enforced as allowed by qld government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.