Solvang Food and Photo Tour
Skip the tourist traps and head out with a local foodie for a fun-filled, behind-the-scenes cultural food tour in the unique Danish village nestled in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley (30 miles north of downtown Santa Barbara).
Our Solvang food tour starts along Mission Drive and will walk you through the the downtown neighborhood streets where you will taste traditional Danish and local artisan food and drink unique to Solvang and the Central Coast. Indulge in bites of traditional Danish comfort fare and freshly baked goods as well as craft beer, local wine, & artisan eats. Along the way, you’ll get immersed in the local culture and hear interesting stories about each place you’ll visit.
You’ll also learn easy-to-shoot food photo tips from your pro tour guide on this foodie photography tour and take your photo skills to the next level using your smartphone’s camera app. By the end of your 3-4 hour tour, you’ll be eating like a local and shooting like a pro!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Beer tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Solvang Festival Theater, 420 2nd St, Solvang, CA 93463-2762
Along your walk through Solvang you'll see local sights and landmarks like the Solvang Festival Theater, our famous Danish windmills, popular eateries, and more!
Departure Point :1661 Mission Dr, Solvang, CA 93463, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Olsen's Danish Village Bakery, 1529 Mission Dr, Solvang, CA 93463, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is suitable for ages 12 years and older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included (strollers and wheelchairs not advised)
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.