Sommelier Workshop For A Day at Tres Raíces
You will carry out sensory practices focused on smell through activities led by one of our experts, the main indications are to smell the aromas that we collect from different sources, try to identify them and get carried away in the dynamics, to finally taste some wines and manage to relate the aromas with which the wine owns and understand the provenance
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 4 wines.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- In this experience we will be located in a space harmonized by music exclusively chosen to enter a calm and relaxing environment, this will allow us to carry out the activities with a higher level of concentration.
We will have a series of essences obtained from different sources as support; from fruits, flowers, species, etc., this will be our reference to understand various aspects that wine has.
The dynamic will begin by serving each of the following wines: 1 rosé, 1 young white and 1 aged white and 1 red. Continuing to carry out a sensory analysis of each one of them, mainly using sight, smell and taste; Thus understanding a little about the winemaking and the final result, the aromas and flavors it offers us and the relationship with common essences that we already know.
This dynamic will be very interactive and the main objective is fun and knowledge, seeking to promote the culture of wine in Mexico, and above all, understanding the effort to make this wonderful drink.
• Tres Raices, Av. Insurgentes 12B Ejido Tequisquiapan, Dolores Hidalgo 37806 Mexico
• 1 rosé, 1 young white and 1 aging white and 1 red
Departure Point :Dolores Hidalgo - San Miguel De Allende, México 51, El Durazno, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1.- At the moment access to children is not allowed. 2.- For the moment, older adults should be responsible for their participation in the experiences. 3.- The experiences will be carried out in groups of no more than 6 people, respecting the healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.