Sono Italiano! Lunch and Cooking Demo in Umbria region Fullday from Florence
This day will be a real insight experience in the Italian lifestyle towards the Southern part of Tuscany/Northern Umbria:
• Breath the coffee from the "Moka",
• Experience the local market
• Italian Cooking Demo
• Eat with an "Italiana" family!
Local tour guide included.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Dedicated local personal tour guide in Umbria region
- Welcome you with a nice coffee from the "Moka" and a great slice of handmade crostata!
- Italiano Lunch with easy going Cooking Demo
- Local Market tour and Village Exploration
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione del Lago, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Meeting with your English-speaking Driver and departure towards the Southern part of Tuscany/Northern Umbria. Here we will meet mamma Carla: she will welcome you with a nice coffee from the Moka and a great slice of handmade crostata!
We will then tour a local village and its market, colors and flavours with an expert guide.
Coming back mamma Carla will sit with you and start the hands-on work with a wonderful handmade pasta! Drink and breath the pleasure of an "Italiano" lunch with the real protagonists...to be able to say..."Sono Italiano"!!!
At the end of your experience, sit back, relax and enjoy your drive back to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in FlorenceReturn point: Your accommodation in FlorenceIn Shared Tour Option only: Shared Tour Departure Hour pickup includes a 15-30 minute window. Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your driver will arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate. Private Tour can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.