Sonoran Desert Guided UTV Adventure
This fun and adventurous tour offers a unique way to explore the Sonoran Desert. The UTV is perfect for a family to hit the sandy trails. See Saguaro, barrel and prickly pear cactus as well as dozens of other plant life. You may even spot a bald eagle or a mule deer! This is a great way to see the beautiful Sonoran Desert while having the adventure of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Off Road vehicle
- Full face helmet and goggles
- Free Photography
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tonto National Forest
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonto National Forest, Arizona
You will meet us in the parking area at the trail head, once there you will check in, get kitted with your helmet and goggles, and go over a quick safety briefing so that you feel good about how to operate your vehicle.
Once everyone is ready to go you will follow your guide into the off road trails in the Tonto National Forest area where you will ride for 2 hours covering about 20 miles of trail.
Your guide will reorder the group after the first 10 minutes to be sure everyone can ride at their own pace, the vehicles can reach speeds of 40 mph, but not everyone likes to go that fast!
You will traverse sandy washes and blow up the dust while viewing the beautiful Sonoran Desert scenery.
Your guide will periodically stop you to give pointers on the upcoming terrain, make sure you are drinking water, and take photos of everyone in action.
After the tour you will return to the starting point where your car will be waiting for you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For all of our safety measures please see the link below: https://stellaradventures.com/stellar-adventures-standard-health-safety-protocols/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.