Sopot Premium Yacht Tour from Gdansk
Sea adventure at the Baltic Sea.
Experience unforgettable moments during a cruise on the Gdańsk - Sopot route. See the most beautiful places of Gdansk from the deck of a comfortable, 13 meter yacht. Escape for a moment from the crowded Old Town of Gdańsk and listen to the sea tales of our skipper. Relax and feel special, sipping a refreshing prosecco on board our unit. A pinch of luxury combined with a Gdańsk sightseeing and a cruise on the Gulf of Gdansk is the perfect way to spend your free time. We will finish our sea trip in the Sopot marina, on the longest wooden pier in Europe.
We can also start the cruise in Sopot and end in Gdańsk.
See you on board!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sightseeing cruise on Fantastic 13 meters sailing boat
- Local guide / skipper
- Safety sailing introduction
- Bottled water 0,5 L
- Glass of Prosecco
- Music, heating and toilet on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Catering / Finger food - 10 Euro per person
- Bottle of Prosecco - 20 Euro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Gdansk, Szafarnia, Gdansk 80-755 Poland
That is the place, where you will start your see journey to Sopot
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
You would experience Old Town of Gdańsk from the water side. It is absolutely fantastic perspective of sightseeing.
Pass By: Gdansk Shipyard, ul. Walowa 27a, Gdansk 80-858 Poland
You will pass through industrial Shipyard of Gdańsk. You will pass in the shadow of famous Gdańsk cranes and listen to the rich history of that district!
Pass By: Sopot, Sopot, Pomerania Province, Northern Poland
You will enjoy your time on board relaxing with view for beautiful sandy beaches and architecture of Gdańsk and Sopot. Finally you will reach the longest wooden pier in Europe :)
Departure Point :Marina Gdańsk, Gdańsk, Poland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Pier in Sopot, Plac Zdrojowy 2, 81-723 Sopot, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.