Sorrento and Pompeii tour from Rome SkipTheLine Tickets included
With this private tour, you will discover the beauty of Sorrento and Pompeii archeological site.
With this wonderful tour, are included stops for a fresh buffalo Mozzarella tasting in a typical rustic Italian farm, and a Limoncello tasting in a real limoncello factory.
Upgradable local expert tour guide in Pompeii in Private option.
Pickup and Dropoff your accommodation.
During your scenic drive, you'll be able to make impressive pictures along the way.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pompeii Archaeological Park Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets
- Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting
- Limoncello Tasting
- Local licensed expert tour guide in Pompeii (upgradable in Private option)
- Air-Conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with Professional English-Speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch Food and Drinks
- Tipping is not included in our fees service, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capua, Capua, Province of Caserta, Campania
Capua’s history starts long ago very known in the Roman Empire for its vigorous Gladiators.
Nowadays it is a notorious fresh Buffalo Mozzarella production area. Capua will be your first stop, where you will have a Buffalo Mozzarella tasting in a rustic farm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
Your next stop will be a Limoncello Tasting on the Sorrento Coast, in a typical Italian Limoncello Factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
The city rises on the most famous Coast in the world and it gives its name to it.
Different populations have inhabited here in the past, starting from the greeks, to the Romans.
Nowadays, you can admire the Coast in all its greatness from the multitude of terraces of Sorrento and you can walk along the narrow typical streets to have shopping and to have a taste of the real Italy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was born around the seventh century B.C on the slope of the Vesuvius volcano.
The village quickly became a strategic trading area, due to its proximity to the Mediterranean Sea and to the Sarno river.
Unfortunately, it was razed to the ground because of a destructive eruption in the 79 A.D
Anyway, we can visit Pompeii excavations that are nowadays a World Heritage archeological site and the third most visited cultural site in Italy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in RomeReturn Point: Your accommodation in Rome
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- One Infant seat available on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.