Sorrento Food & Wine Tour - 'Taste of Sorrento'
Discover the true heartbeat of Sorrento by stepping off the largely beaten tourist path for a few hours. Immensely popular, this food tour offers a truly unique and authentic insight in to delicious local fare and everyday life in Sorrento. Strolling through a residential area accompanied by a knowledgeable host, you will be introduced to time-honoured restaurants. Savouring generous samples of several dishes you will have the added bonus of learning a little about the traditions behind each one.
All dishes are locally sourced and utilise seasonal produce, and while what's on the 'menu' may vary, traditional foods such as 'parmigiana di melanzane' and 'oven-baked ricotta cheese' accompanied by acclaimed local wine is typical of what to expect. Homemade desserts from family recipes and of course limoncello bring this lovely 'famiglia Italiana’ style culinary experience to a satisfactory close.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corso Italia, Sorrento Italy
Stepping off the beaten track to a residential area of Sorrento. We experience local life away from the tourist trail. Visiting the eateries and tasting the authentic dishes loved by the families of Sorrento.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Angelina Lauro, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Vico Terzo Rota, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Child rate applies to 4 - 12 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.