Sorrento Gourmet: Food & Wine Tour with Dinner in Marina Grande Led by a Local
While staying in Sorrento do not miss the opportunity to join our food tour of the city centre of Sorrento. Share this experience with fellow foodies like you and experience a unique experience in the heart of the PenisolaSorrentina. Meet your local English-speaking guide in Piazza Tasso and start the culinary journey with an Aperitivo, the typical Italian happy hour. Here you will taste the amazing Eggplant Parmigiana, a typical dish with eggplants, tomato sauce and mozzarella. Next you will go to Marina Grande, the area of Sorrento where you can find many restaurants and cafés right on the sea. Here you will eat typical seafood dishes in a restaurant, while overlooking the sea and the Bay of Naples. After this tasting, continue your tour in the historical centre of Sorrento and get lost in the small alleyways. Here you you can taste a typical pastry made with Sorrento’s lemons, called Delizia al Limone. End the tour with a shot of Limoncello!
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Food and Drinks
- Outdoor walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento is a beautiful city located on a cliff that overlooks the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius. The historical centre of Sorrento is full of small alleyways where you can spend some time shopping in the many boutiques and souvenir shops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro, Via Marina Grande 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Marina Grande is an area of Sorrento right on the sea, where you will taste some local seafood dishes. You will reach this area through some stairs that are castled on the cliff and where you can marvel at a stunning view of the Bay of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Tasso, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.