Sorrento to Ischia Private Boat Excursion
Discover the natural beauty of Ischia on a private boat excursion from Sorrento to Ischia. This boat tour will last approximately 6 hours, and includes time for you to explore the volcanic island, stop in scenic spots to swim off the boat, and enjoy a leisurely day soaking up the Mediterranean sun. For lunch there will be the option to stop at a local restaurant and spend some time on the island before heading back across the Bay of Naples to Sorrento at the end of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Local skipper
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Meet your captain and boat in Sorrento’s Marina Piccola harbor, and set off across the Bay of Naples with a view of Mt. Vesuvius in the distance. The day will be spent on a speedboat or yacht (multiple options are available when booking), cruising around the island and stopping to swim in the most beautiful bays and lagoons.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
The beautiful island of Ischia is located directly across the Bay of Naples from Sorrento. Called the island of eternal youth, the once volcanic island is now surrounded by spa and resort towns, vineyards and gorgeous views. Not as well-known as the island of Capri, it’s the perfect Mediterranean paradise with beaches, mountains, and a relaxed, simple way of life. Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for a private 6-hour boat excursion from Sorrento to Ischia. This is a private boat tour that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed tour custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
• Sorgeto: These healing hot springs flow into the Mediterranean and form natural pools at different temperatures with volcanic muds.
• Aragonese Castle: Set in a scenic spot atop of rocky outcropping, the current Medieval castle sits on a spot where the first fortification was built in 474 BC by Hiero I of Syracuse.
• Sant’Angelo: One of the island’s most charming villages, this is a lovely place to stop for lunch and shopping.
• Ischia Porto: This is the main port on the island and the largest town where you’ll find luxury hotels and designer shopping.
• Natural Wonders: Since Ischia is a volcanic island, it has ideal microclimate for flora, and 50% of the entire patrimony of European flower species grows on the island.
• Procida: This small, colorful island is located next to Ischia. Coricella is a simple fishing village on Procida and is the most beautiful and quaint part of the island.
• Your local boat captain will help you customize a beautiful day exploring Ischia. He will provide information about the area and the island and answer any questions as well as offer insider tips for the best things to do and see.
Pass By: Castello Aragonese, 80077, Ischia, Isola d'Ischia Italy
Cruise around the Aragonese Castle: Built in 474 B.C. to spot enemy fleets, it is one of the most important historical sights on the island.
Pass By: Baia di Sorgeto, Via Sorgeto, 80075 Panza, Isola d'Ischia Italy
Healing hot springs that flow into the Mediterranean forming natural pools at different temperatures with volcanic muds.
Pass By: Sant'Angelo (Serrara Fontana), Isola d'Ischia Italy
Stop for lunch and shopping in this beautifully quaint seaside village.
Pass By: Maronti Beach, Ischia, Isola d'Ischia Italy
See Ischia's largest beach and stop to swim off the water in the clear turquoise sea.
Pass By: Baia di San Montano, Lacco Ameno, Isola d'Ischia Italy
Stop to see this beautiful bay with verdant green slopes and a picturesque beach.
Pass By: Isola di Procida, 80079, Naples Italy
Cruise over to this small, almost secretive, colorful island next to Ischia.
Pass By: The Port of Corricella, Via marina di Corricella, 80079 Procida Italy
The most beautiful and colorful part of the island of Procida. The marina is a simple fishing village ... get your camera ready for some great pics!
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.