SOUGIA-ARMOS-MAZA hike adventure
Hiking adveture starting from costal Sougia up hill to Armos peak and from there to the old traditional villages Maza and and Rodovani. Great view to the Lybian sea and the White mountains.Charactiristic Cretan nature..Geting known with two old villages around Sougia.Great hike, almost 1000m to the peak.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guiding
What's excluded :
Starting from the costal vilage Sougia we are going to hike uphill to Armos peak, passing at first from the little church of Agia Aikaterini.The way to the peak is out of path and all the way up the view is gorgeus.Charactiristic seasonal plants and bushes exist all around.Agter geting the peack we continiu again north and we meet another little church.From there we take a flat path for some distance more and then we will be at the small road before Maza small old village.After getting to Maza we cross the village and we move to Rodovani village where is the end of our hiking adventure.There is up to you if you want to walk at the central road back to Sougia or to use the public bus or Taxi or your rental car.If you wish to continiu by feet we can do it together.
Departure Point :Papaderou, Sougia 730 09, Greece
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.