Sound & Light Show At Amber Fort, Jaipur
The 16th century Amber Fort situated on the top of a hill overlooking Lake Maota provides a great backdrop for a spectacular Sound and Light Show in the evening. The whole Fort comes to life in the symphony of lights that light up the night sky. Enjoy this Sound and Light show during an evening excursion from Jaipur.
• Culture and heritage of Rajasthan through folk narratives, beautiful music and stunning visuals
• Impressive architecture of the Fort illuminated at night
• Backdrop of hills and Fort Jaigarh
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ticket for the show
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
What's excluded :
- Food or drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and driven to Amber Fort that is just eight miles from Jaipur.
The Fort has been home to 28 kings of the Kachwaha dynasty until their capital was moved to Jaipur. The Sound and Light show recreates the history of this historic fort. The show highlights the local legends, folklore, and celebrates the maestros of folk music, who, to this day, continue to give Rajasthan its unique identity. The show has been set in a spectacular location, with a brilliant view of Amber Fort & Palace Complex in the front, the rising Jaigarh Fort on the left, and magnificent hills behind it.
Settle into your seat at the bottom of the hill and watch as the story of Amber Fort comes to life, blending history, anecdotes, music and light effects.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in JaipurAirports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Show seating comprises folding chairs set up in front of the Amber Fort.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.