Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple
The complex of Karnak is the oldest known religion in the world. Karnak is a huge open air museum, which exhibits very important, remains of the culture of ancient Egypt.
You can watch the Sound & Light Show at the huge complex of Karnak temple.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Luxor.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Watch unforgettable show at Karnak temple in which the history and drama of karnak temple are presented.
Watch in awe at the bright illuminations reflecting off the water and lighting up the sky as the ancient splendor of Thebes comes back to glorious life. Experience the world famous Sound & Light show at Karnak Temple on the bank of the River Nile.
This unique show narrates the story of the temple & the history of Thebes, including the lives and celebrated achievements of the great pharaohs who built the necropolis. As you wander around the illuminated monuments & towering obelisks, marvel at the sheers size of the great hypostyle hall & view the eerie reflection of the temple at the Sacred Lake, the setting for a dramatic finale to the show.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Luxor / Luxor International AirportAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.