Sound And Light Show At Karnak Temple
Tours around Egypt
Tour & Prices:Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Our Tours can be wheelchair please advise at time of booking if required
is available,please advise at time of booking if required
Additional Entry Tickets
All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2- 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
Single : 50$
2-3 persons : 30$
4-6 persons : 25$
7-10 persons : 20$
Your Egypt via travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of Egypt via travel, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
Have you ever wondered what life have been thousands years ago? You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production.
This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake.
The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
6:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
Departure Time :11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.