Sounds of the dark and footsteps of the Mayans
this night tour starts at 5pm and it's a 4 hour tour
What to bring:
-bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - food and drinks (if option not selected)
- Follow your experienced guide on a night hike through the Belizean jungle, where you will trace the footsteps of the ancient Mayan people who first occupied the forests and caves. Listen for bats, owls, jaguars, and other creatures, as the jungle comes alive with sounds at night. As you walk along the winding nature trails, your guide will give you a thorough and interesting history of the people who first walked these forests.
Cave World Adventures is located just 10 Minutes from the famous Xunantunich Mayan Ruin
Departure Point :Cave World Adventures, 1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, Belize
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.