Traveling along the coast, we head to the southernmost tip of the peninsula of Attica, Cape Sounion, a getaway close to Athens and famous for its beaches, fish restaurants and the striking ruins of the Temple of Poseidon. Set high atop a cliff rising above the Aegean Sea, the temple forms part of a trio of ancient sites, including the Acropolis, and the Temple of Aphaea on the Greek island of Aegina. Equal distances from each other as the crow flies, on a clear day you may be able to see all the monuments from the others. Sounio is also where Aegeus tragically fell from the cliffs when he saw the black sails that his son had forgotten to change, therefore believing he had died. The Aegean Sea was thus named after him. It is a beautiful place to watch the sunset, the white marble columns framed by the sky and the lovely blue sea!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from and to your central hotel in Athens or Piraeus
- Transportation from and to the cruise terminal of Piraeus port and ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Private tour (your party only), Air condition, Wi-Fi in vehicle, fuel surcharge and tolls
- Professional English-speaking driver. Gives information & tips but does not come in the sites
- Everything that involves the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks
- Professional guide in the site (if wanted, with an extra charge, you can hire in the site)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sounio, Sounio, East Attica Region, Attica
Cape Sounion, a getaway close to Athens and famous for its beaches, fish restaurants and the striking ruins of the Temple of Poseidon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
We will also visit Lake Vouliagmeni.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us, to confirm final details.We pick you up from all Hotels from Athens and Piraeus.The port and cruise terminal or address you have given us.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- PIRAEUS PORT
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain; otherwise the driver will do their best for you to see most of the sites
- Departure time is between 7:00am-18:30pm, based on your preference!
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Our drivers are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Their priority is your satisfaction and safety. All our drivers speak English and are ready to help and to provide tips!
- Our cars are well-maintained, clean, and have free Wi-Fi. Baby chairs, wheelchairs and most phone chargers are available on request, at no additional charge
- Professional guide at the site (if wanted, with an extra charge, you can hire in the site)
- All prices are for 1 tour, for 1 to 4 passengers, with a taxi or sedan, and up to 7 (on request 8 passengers) passengers with a minivan
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking for a full refund in the case of bad weather, health issues or site closures
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.