Sousse Medina Walking Tour
Sousse is one of the oldest cities in Tunisia. It is dating Phoenician times, Roman Empire, Arab Conquest and has exceptional historical sites gathered in its former military port from the early Middle Ages. Have you ever walked along the ramparts? How does look Arab Ribat from inside? Discover an extraordinary panorama across the roofs of the medina, the sea, the courtyard of the great mosque! Do you know that the Great Mosque of Sousse is an example of the prototype, which would spread and be constructed across the whole Islamic West? Sousse Medina is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. With the local professional guide explore the narrow streets of the Medina, visit a historic house or Dar Essid Museum, an archaeological museum that houses a number of the most beautiful mosaics.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ribat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribat, Médina de Sousse, Sousse Tunisia
*Discover secrets of historical sites gathered in its former military port from the early Middle Ages
*Get to know Tunisian life with locals in Sousse Medina which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Soula Center, Place Sidi, Boulevard Yahia Ibn Omar, Sousse, Tunisia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.