South Beach Bicycle Rental
Experience South Beach like never before with a bicycle rental. Select from one hour to one month, then explore the glamorous South Beach neighborhood of Miami. Experience a tropical paradise, complete with Miami’s sun-splashed skyline. See Casa Casuarina, also known as the Versace Mansion, plus exclusive Star Island, the vibrant Lincoln Road, bustling Ocean Drive, the famous Art Deco District, and much more. A bottled water, a safety helmet and lock are included.
per adult from
1 to 1,440 hours
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Beach Cruiser Bike
- Bike lock
- Local tips and suggestions
- Self-guided bike tour
What's excluded :
- Pick up a Sun Bicycle Beach Cruiser from the South Florida Trikke Shop in Miami Beach. The shop is located in the middle of the Art Deco District, at the corner of Washington Avenue and 14th Street, one block away from Ocean Drive. A bottled water, plus a safety helmet and lock are included.
Ride to local attractions, including the Miami Design District, South Pointe Park, Downtown Miami, Wynwood Walls, the Art Deco District in Miami Beach, the Bayside Marketplace (where many of the shops, restaurants and bars are located), all within a 10 to 25-minute bike ride. Ride all day for a lower rate. When finished, return the bikes to the original starting point. This is a great way to get around South Beach, saving money on taxi fare and avoiding traffic hustles.
Rentals for 24 hours and over we require a refundable security deposit of $100 in cash per bike, your rental includes the bike lock, and a bottle of water.
Departure Point :1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your starting time for your rental. Opening hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday, and 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Sundays.
- Infant seats are available at the shop, baby seat rental starts at $10.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.